1. To preside over the overall work of quality management and to be responsible for the results of various work of quality management.
2. The organization establishes a quality management system to ensure the effective operation of the quality system.
3. Formulate quality objectives and quality plans, and organize implementation after approval.
4. Formulate product quality inspection standards, be responsible for the company's purchased products and product quality control, and be responsible for mass liability accidents.
5. Responsible for the quality planning of design and development activities, participating in the preliminary planning of new product development, and reviewing the scientificity and rationality of product design and process.
6. Organize and implement quality statistics and be responsible for the authenticity and reliability of statistical data.
7. Leadership, management, guidance, supervision, inspection, and assessment of the work of direct reports.
8. Have the right to investigate various types of product quality accidents, analyze and put forward opinions, and exercise veto power over quality issues.
9. Regularly notify the quality inspection results of the relevant departments, formulate corrective and preventive measures and organize the implementation of existing quality problems.
10. Have the right to stop production activities that do not meet the technical regulations and requirements, and have the right to make decisions on various assessments, rewards and punishments of employees in this department.
11. Regularly train employees of the whole factory on the quality management system and improve quality awareness.